Directions from the Parking Lot to the Service
- Park in the parking lot at 100 Popular St, Half Moon Bay, CA
- Go to the paved path and, looking at the ocean, take a left and head towards a line of trees
- Continue as the path bends to the left (away from the ocean) and then to the right, and you will cross over a wooden bridge in the line of trees
- The path is now a dirt path and is heading back to the ocean
- At this point you should see a group of people gathering at the ocean bluff
There should be people and signs to direct you to the correct location.
After the Service
Please join us at 217 Central Ave for light refreshments and to enjoy remembrances of Alex. There is limited street parking at the house, so please walk if possible (1/2 mile). Please remember to remove your shoes when you enter the house.
In lieu of flowers/gifts, please make a donation in honor of Alex to one of the charities below, or to any charity that reminds you of him. Also, please check if your company has a gift matching program.
- Goal: Targets unfunded high priority and high impact sarcoma-specific research
- Donating from the JustGive link reduces the overhead cost
- Contact information for personal messages - email@example.com
- Tax ID: 26-0852086
- Goal: Improving science education in developing countries
Written by: Blase B. Iuliano
Edited by: Janet Cheng